Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Meet the Family: Flossie Alexander

All this week, She's So New York will be introducing to you all the SSNY family: Cutting edge, insightful, and are here to share with you their passions. Meet our new Fitness and Nutrition Expert, Flossie Alexander!

Before

“I have battled weight issues all my life until I finally said “enough” and educated myself and overcame the constant ups and downs you get with yo-yo dieting. During my heaviest weight, I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and was on the cusp of having full-blown diabetes mellitus. I struggled to walk more than 10 feet and was looking at knee replacement surgery by the age of 40 if I chose to continue to follow the path of obesity. Weight loss became a priority. I needed to lose weight now!

After

I tried all the weight loss diets many people do to lose weight, feel better and find a new passion, but they never helped me and I always found myself worse off than when I started. I needed to find a weight loss solution fast. In November 2006, I began to find the answers for myself and discovered a process for creating a healthier lifestyle that changed my mind, my body and my life. I have taken what I learned and gained the expertise to successfully share it with thousands of others.

Lifestyle coaching when applied to fitness, eating, self care and dream fulfillment leads to a transforming experience that changes perspectives and attitudes. You discover a new way of looking at being active, eating well, taking care of yourself and listening to your heart. With step by step Nutrition And Fitness Coaching, you get new tools, techniques and strategies to make changes and make them stick just like me! With the help of an experienced guide, the process leads to greater well-being. It is an enjoyable way to get healthy, fit and fulfilled. It empowers you to trust yourself and offers you the joy of movement, the pleasure of eating, and the wonderful feeling of reaching your personal best.

 
Ms. Alexander is the Owner/Founder You Can Now! Coaching Nutrition And Fitness, L.L.C. and will be helping the SSNY woman reshape her life through the inside out! Have any fitness or nutrition questions? Send them to besonewyork@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment