Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Talking Glamm with the Glamm CEO: Spotlight On Omneisia Evans

She's So New York takes every opportunity to highlight up and comers from the city that never sleeps who exude passion and dedication in their endeavours as they plan to take the world by storm. Today I sit down with Omneisia Evans, creator and CEO of "O!ccessories" jewerly line. This Brooklyn based fashionista and trend setter lets us know all about her endeavours and why she's so New York.. (We like her already...)


Her Name: Omneisia "Omn" Branch


Her Age: 27

Her Borough: Brooklyn

Her Profession: Teacher/Entrepreneur

Her Favorite Hangout Spots: Social Events

Her Favorite Restaurants: Uno's

Her Favorite Borough: Brooklyn (of course!)

Her Favorite Stores: ALL!

"I am So New York because..." I realize that I am a STYLE ICON, paving a way for ALL females to feel as Fabulous as I do. More importantly, helping them understand the significance of being beautiful in their own skin by just embellishing just a little!!

O!cessories
Glamm CEO: Tell us more about the woman behind O!ccessories. How did you get started?

Omneisia Evans: I was shopping one day, I picked up a fab bangle and said to self: I could do this! Just like that I decided to sell O!cessories. Allowing women into my eye of fashion through product.

GC: Have you always been interested in Accessories? Is this something that you always considered doing with your life? If not, what were your former aspirations?

OE: No it wasn't. I am finishing my masters for teaching. However, I've always had a knack for ownership, I self support anything I aspire to do.

GC: Who is/are your inspiration?

OE: Me!!! Before my daughter I was an entrepreneur, I made a promise to myself that the minute I was able to get back into it I would. My baby supports O!cessories. So O!cessories is now inspired and supported by my daughter, she inspires me to work hard and persevere.
GC: What is the process of selecting your pieces?

OE: Quality and precision for every piece.

GC: How does your products differ from department store and specialty store jewelry?

OE: I call it the course of judgement; the eye. Knowing what to choose.
GC: Where did the slogan come from?

OE: I embody and embrace the "O". It is me and I love it. The O is never ending. Sort of like infinity. As awkward as it is as well as uncommon it just works; at least for me.

GC: What is beauty to you and how does O'ccessories help enhance it?

OE: Beauty to me is inside and out. If u are beautiful inside it exudes, O!cessories just adds to that beauty.

GC: What are the major mistakes women make buying jewelry?

OE: Matching.

GC: What tips can you give the average fashionista on how to improve their trendsetting skills?

OE: Follow O!cessories, use of texture, color, exploration and most of all aim to be fabulous.

GC: Can you give us insight on the latest accessories and looks?

OE: As the summer come to a close, chunky chains were the leading ladies. Follow O!cessories for the latest fall trends!!!

GC: Can you give us an example of day to evening Accessory quick change?

OE: Bling all day right into the night. I love it!!!

GC: Other than your pieces, what other designer brands do you wear or enjoy?

OE: All of them. I love to look GREAT, FUN and to inspire women to want to look the same or better!!!

GC: Where do you see your company in the next 5 years?

OE: On top of the world amongst other leading designers.
GC: Last but not least, how are you so New York?

OE: I AM SO NEW YORK, because I AM a BROOKLYN GIRL, with goals within these concrete jungles where dreams are made of. Its nothing U CAN'T DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For more information on Omneisia Evans and her O!cessories jewerly line, be sure to contact her via facebook, by clicking here.

I don't know about you ladies, but I know that I will surely be rocking O!cessories straight from summer into fall! Hope to see you walking the streets of New York looking fabulous!

Love and Fabulosity,

Glamm CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment