Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What She Says: Kitty Graves on S-E-X

After a 31 year residency tainted by the struggle of growing up in a drug-addicted household on the outskirts of Coney Island, Brooklyn, Kitty Graves has decided it’s time to Break up with Brooklyn. By way of her hardships, it has become increasingly difficult for her to see home for the opportunity it offers. Despite the despair and resentment she holds towards her bitter-borough, there's a piece of this girl that still can't let it go.

In this post, you'll read how Graves pulled herself out of the dark trenches of sexual domination, and, how she currently believes that she can find herself in the world of NYC tantric sex!




*Her Name: Kitty Graves
*Her Age: 31
*Her Borough: Brooklyn
* Her passions: "I will never stop writing. "
*"I am so New York because New York has attitude, style and grace. New York is sexy and confident... And so am I. "




SEX: Whether we’re talking biological gender or we're really getting into the nitty gritty and breaking down the act of intercourse, simply hearing the word will stop people in their tracks. We all want it – we all like it – so why are we afraid to embrace it?


I am probably one of the more liberated females you will meet. I have found myself in various sex-scenes ranging from the simplicity of a very vanilla union of boyfriend and girlfriend to the BDSM community to both private and public Sex Parties that happen in places you’d never expect within the belly of the beast that is NYC. My next attempt at harboring the sexual energy that lives inside of me is yet to come and it is in the form of Tantric expression and movement. I’m just starting the research to become involved in the Tantric community in New York City. I’m excited to be doing so for a number of reasons. The first and most vital being self actualization and self-love; secondly, the absolute sexiest characteristics one can encompass.


Like any hot-blooded female, my thoughts do not lay strictly in the spiritual. I have a pulse - and I have needs and there’s nothing wrong with embracing those desires that lay within. I thoroughly enjoy the fact that there are a myriad things in my arsenal of sexiness to support my wants. I mean let’s be honest here, ladies. We, as women... do we know how to work it or what? There is nothing quite like the look on a partners face when we turn on that extra little something to make them know we're serious. It may be a steamy look in our eye reminiscent of the fog that sits over Manhattan on a summer morning. Or, we may pucker our shiny lips just a little more than usual. One thing that's for sure is when we are getting serious about the serious we do not play games. Woman: such a commanding presence. We hold within us the power to melt hearts and minds with a single kiss. Our bodies contain so much energy that it’s no wonder we take pleasure in treating them like temples they are. We primp by using expensive bath oils and scented lotions and we’ll put on a silky negligee to do nothing more than sit on the couch. We smell sweet – we feel soft. Without even trying, we are the picture of sexiness. We have got it going on!!


The problem is this: not enough of us actually know this and/or believe it.


I’ve struggled with self-worth issues for the better part of my life. The primary reason I found myself involved in some of the ‘darker’ forms of sexuality was undoubtedly tied to my using the act of sex itself as a coping mechanism for life’s hurdles. Through therapy and a hell of a lot of introspective thought, however, I am finally opening my eyes to the amazing, sexy, worthy woman I am and I look so forward to the future of making right decisions moving forward. Enter Tantra.


There's a hell of a lot of fun to be had out there in the sexual world – especially here in NYC. Believe me, I know ;) – Just remember to be safe and always ensure that you feel valued in your relationships. There is nothing sexier than just that, the feeling of knowing that you are the epicenter of all that is magnificent as it relates to you and your partners encounters. Embrace that sexy female energy that runs through you. It may be a shade of lipstick or a loose fitting tee-shirt that makes you feel like that powerful sex-goddess – but, whatever it is make sure you rock it and make sure you rock it like you mean it!! Be Confident . Be Beautiful. Be Sexy. Be a lady.

Want more of Kitty Graves? Check out Breaking Up With Brooklyn and follow on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment